Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 October, 09:43
I would like to request positive vibes for my friend Kurt.

He has chronic illness, but, has just spent the weekend in hospital with emergency gall bladder issues (complicated by his chronic illness). He is awaiting scans to see what further treatment is required.

He is awake, and a patriot... he is feusty, but the pain makes it harder for him to fight back.

I am not religious, but, I do believe in the power of concentrated thought.

Many thanks in advance. ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms round Kurt. Please heal Kurt completely of all ailments. Please help him fight and beat every ailment that is inside of his body. Give Kurt the strength, courage, wisdom, comfort, guidance, peace, and just love him, God. Let him feel Your presence. Show him the miracles, that only You can. Please watch over his doctors and make sure they are good doctors, give them wisdom, truth, honor, and integrity to do right. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
12:53 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 October, 12:58
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you ❤ I do so hope he is feeling all these positive vibes. ❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
17 October, 01:00
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗You are most welcome. God Bless.🙏❤️🤗