Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
“When Anderson Cooper is making $12M/year… $10M… is coming from Pfizer.
CNN is not his boss... Pfizer is."

~ Robert Kennedy Jr.
12:01 PM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
18 October, 07:31
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Anderson Cooper appears to have been CGI'd a while ago. Not only watching a movie most of it seems to be as real as a cartoon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
17 October, 08:25
🧐Where have I seen that bookshelf before

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Niece Nardini @niecen
17 October, 07:52
whoa JUICE did not know that. HUGE problem there.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
17 October, 03:02
Last time I tried to share something this big to my fß, the security lock on my çellphöne was over rode about 20 mins later. 🤬 I'm guessing because I use a 3rd party app to get to my fß, since I didn't want to lose my original inbox access to me§enger. Anyone else ever had that happen? 🤔
Love this man btw! 🥰🙌🙏

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
17 October, 02:35
God bless Robert!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
17 October, 01:12

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 12:12
Pharma runs them but in the end Nana has heard that the top of the corruption chain above Pharma are the insurance companies, the real controllers of the planet.

Anyone else reseach this?

These evils are so intrenched!

They have literally been working on controlling
ALL OPERATIONAL SYSTEMS in our world for centuries!
Centuries of planning!.
Now do we understand why it has taken so long to get to here?

We not only had these evils shits but Bad ETs on top of all that to clear out!
ONLY WITH God!

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
17 October, 12:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have heard that theory and it definitely make sense with whats going on in the world re-convid 😀