Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 October, 08:54
There is a bright side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
"Peace Train" featuring Yusuf / Cat Stevens | Playing For Change | Song Around The World - YouTube

“Peace Train” – Yusuf / Cat Stevens’ timeless anthem of hope and unity – was originally released on the classic album 'Teaser and the Firecat' in 1971 and wa...

09:02 AM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 October, 11:02
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Love his music from the 70's, "Morning Has Broken" another great one too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
17 October, 11:59
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Me too - bigly!!! :)
'Tea for the Tillerman' - a great album, a great favourite of mine, throughout the years. 'Where Do The Children Play', 'Hard Headed Woman', and 'Father and Son' - all huge favourites of mine - still listen to them (the entire album, really).
'Morning Has Broken' - another favourite. In fact, I tried to post it on AnonUp, awhile back, but it wouldn't post.
Awww... I'm fully into reminiscing, now. Listening to the album, as I type. :)

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 October, 10:13
Fantastic

17 October, 10:14
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Yep, sure is. I've played it many times, since I first found it... gets better and better, every time! :)

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 October, 09:22
beautiful he is so talented, left the music & beast system to live as sufi muslim rejecting the fame and fortune for his dearest heart of peace.

17 October, 09:29
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Well said. :)