Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
18 October, 06:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Gives me as above is below vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
18 October, 06:16
Gives me as above is below vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 October, 02:39
beautiful sparkles of light 💛✨💛

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 October, 09:10
Like light at the end of the tunnel?

“Light at the End of the Tunnel”: Trump’s Tweet Sends All Markets ...

https://www.supercryptonew...

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

American Girl @Americangirl
17 October, 02:54
🙏✨️💫✨️🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
17 October, 02:49
Feels like hme

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 October, 03:05
Beach Cafe Ambience With Relaxing Coffee Shop Music, Ocean Waves, Soft Chatter
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
17 October, 02:04
Yes, there always is.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 October, 01:11
Beautiful
Good Day VK

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 October, 01:08
Wow, that's beautiful. 🙃

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 October, 11:44
Beautiful but I’m seeing chemtrails to create it!
We had chemtrails here 2 days ago! yesterday sky full of beautiful clouds of different colors.
Today sky full of gray gloom
Bright side we are getting alittle rain ☺️
:12
Oct 30, 2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No. 147181191
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
17 October, 11:27
beautiful ❤️

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
17 October, 10:50
P854

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
17 October, 10:47
:)🙏☀️💙♾💖🙏

memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 10:47
i løve that song

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
17 October, 10:46
And I hope it is soon. Getting drained and trying not to let it get me down.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 October, 10:25
Always try to catch the sunshine 🌞

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 October, 10:09
Good morning. I have seen some beautiful skies myself lately. Have a great day

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
17 October, 09:46
Wow looks amazing. I have noticed the sky's are so beautiful lately. It looks like heaven is coming down closer to earth.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
17 October, 09:39
Beautiful 💞

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
17 October, 09:30
The mourning son watching the morning sun......

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 October, 09:26

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 October, 09:18
Always. Its about that lens.

Heb. 11: 1 KJV
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 October, 09:12
what is that music???

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
17 October, 10:29
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Our Mister VK should share his music list! Unbelievable that his videos makes a huge impression on me.....not only the information but the music! Some of the music you can dance until the sun sets others you can go wonkers and others....just relax. Thanks mister.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 October, 09:11
always a bright side!

GM VK.
Hope you got some sleep.
It's a new day.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
17 October, 09:10
☀️💖

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 October, 09:07
The music, the visual 😍
This is gorgeous I would sit there for hours and quietly take that in WOW!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
17 October, 09:02
"Peace Train" featuring Yusuf / Cat Stevens | Playing For Change | Song Around The World - YouTube

“Peace Train” – Yusuf / Cat Stevens’ timeless anthem of hope and unity – was originally released on the classic album 'Teaser and the Firecat' in 1971 and wa...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 October, 10:13
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Fantastic

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 October, 11:02
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Love his music from the 70's, "Morning Has Broken" another great one too

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
17 October, 09:02
And... Good Morning to you!!