Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
14 October, 06:44
RESONANCE.
Interdasting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
16 October, 09:52
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I have a Rife machine, healed my hip in 5 days, no surgery. I use it all the time, swear by it, and most people think I'm nuts. It's truly the greatest thing ever; Royal Rife and Tesla together, wow, what a combo and we learned nothing about them in school, neither did our children. Disgusting, really!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 October, 09:59
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
Several years ago a Neil Keenan was selling healing machines, maybe Rife brand. Is that where you got yours? I think Neil was purportedly involved in NESARA/GESARA.

16 October, 10:08
No, I bought it from a scientist in England about 6 years ago. It's a handheld, use it in the car too, all the time.

16 October, 10:10
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
Amazing.
Hopefully something like yours will be on the market soon.

rifemachineusa.com. It says they are made in the USA but mine was made in the UK. :). It truly is awesome.
10:31 PM - Oct 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by ConservChristy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Conserv Christy, click on at the bottom under it