Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
14 October, 06:44
RESONANCE.
Interdasting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
16 October, 09:52
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I have a Rife machine, healed my hip in 5 days, no surgery. I use it all the time, swear by it, and most people think I'm nuts. It's truly the greatest thing ever; Royal Rife and Tesla together, wow, what a combo and we learned nothing about them in school, neither did our children. Disgusting, really!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 October, 09:59
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
Several years ago a Neil Keenan was selling healing machines, maybe Rife brand. Is that where you got yours? I think Neil was purportedly involved in NESARA/GESARA.

No, I bought it from a scientist in England about 6 years ago. It's a handheld, use it in the car too, all the time.
10:08 PM - Oct 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by ConservChristy in this post can reply
16 October, 10:10
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
Amazing.
Hopefully something like yours will be on the market soon.

16 October, 10:31
rifemachineusa.com. It says they are made in the USA but mine was made in the UK. :). It truly is awesome.