Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
"I’ve been saying this for 20 yrs. I’ve never had a dog that lived less than 17 yrs and have never had any of them vaccinated.
All my friends now dogs die around 7 or 8...cancers liver and kidney failure...tumors; everything this vet is saying is TRUE!"

~ vixens (Gab)
06:32 PM - Oct 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
17 October, 07:35
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
After hearing this the last time it was circulated, my little babies are never getting jabbed again. i stay as far away from the vet as i can. Thank you for the information!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
17 October, 07:33
I met a woman in NC who raises Great Danes. Most people know they live 8 or 9 years tops. This woman had 1 Great Dane that was 19 years old and another that was 11. I was shocked. I asked her, what is your secret? She said no vaccines. I stopped giving my dogs vaccines after that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
16 October, 09:02
100%, all Vet medicine is based on human medicine, neither support good health, just repeat customers. The pet food industry is another tier of evil destroying our beloved fur babies, for huge profits.

ice mtn @icemtn17
17 October, 07:28
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
I can't tell you how much I've saved on vet bills by cooking for my dogs; Over the years, Thousands, I'll bet