Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Domenic Boucher @DomBushy
15 October, 10:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Please prayers and vibes for my wife. she has MS and is in a bad way as of late. Between chdhood vaccines and processed foods she has gotten this. Med beds cant get here soon enough thank you all for the prayers and vibes theyre much needed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 October, 03:25
In response Domenic Boucher to his Publication
Detox is essential to remove poisons.
I knew a man with advanced MS; he was in an electric wheelchair, and had very limited mobility (left arm, right hand, head and neck only). His skin was gray, the color of wallpaper paste. I told he and his wife about food grade diatomaceous Earth; they researched it then ordered some. Three months later I saw him again; his skin was a healthy pink color, his mobility was increasing a bit, and there was a very noticeable increase in his energy level.
The toxic stuff has to come out! 😧

Domenic Boucher @DomBushy
i agree so much thank you i will look into that myself your advice is much appreciated
05:22 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DomBushy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Domenic Boucher, click on at the bottom under it