Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 03:10
We are at the 11th hour. The media, the bluepilled liberals, and even the confused conservative patriots, will try and paint Q in a corner as being totally insane. We know better, because we've seen too much. Hold the line. There are no such things as coincidences. It's beyond the mathematically impossible point of no return right now. Even some of the larger so called anon accounts are going soft. More interested in public opinion than the search for the truth. It's to be expected though so gear up for it. After all this is the precipice. The ending isn't for everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
05 February, 03:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I hope the ending isn't sugar coated.... lay that shit on the line. People NEED to know what happens when they meddle with the devil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betsy Cox @Betjacan
please forgive me. im a bit old to understand all of this. Trust me, Im trying. I am so ready. But i need help understanding “the end won’t be for everyone”. Help?
03:54 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Suzy Cue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Betjacan in this post can reply
Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
21 February, 11:01
In response Betsy Cox to her Publication
Some may have strokes, heart attack, shock. What is coming has made grown trained hardened officers n military lose their shit n leave the room. Unimaginable crimes n abuses against humanity. It will not be for everyone means u may not be able to take it. Some will be mentally lost as their entire reality is being dismantked in a matter of minutes n for those it will be to hard to handle n they will mentally break. Suicide will most likely occur in large numbers. Therr are folks qho didn't come here to graduate n r just freshman or sophmores who are just starting their soul journey to graduation. In order to graduate u have had to do all that the cabal is doing, to become a co creator God. You must know the reach of destruction n death to have respect for both as a co creator God so u don't fuck up creation. Think of the movie Bruce Almighty n how shy n shallow he is fr9m understanding at all what being God is all about n he messed everything up horribly.

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
21 February, 11:10
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
So if u are a Senior then u have already lived thw other fully and gained the understanding of respect of power n creation. You wouldn't give ur 9 year old the keys to the car n tape blocks to the pedals n secure phone books 7nder their butts n tell them to take a road trip with friends in full confidence would ya? Well God works the same way ....Our Father WILL NOT give us the keys to the car until we grow up n learn what we must in 0rder to get the keys from dear ol Dad! There are 7 Biospheres here to take those that are not graduating to continue their polarized 3D educati9n. A Rainbow Bridge will open from this 3arth to the new 5D earth that many light qorkers here have full knowledge of and even have visited remotely in their sleep I have been there a couple times myself. What we are about to see n learn is gonna be hard.Lets put it this way my hubby n I have n still are studyimg Metaphysicians for the last 6 1/2 yrs, n we have stocked the house with kleenex, nauzene, puke buckets

Camille 317 @Camille
05 February, 06:16
In response Betsy Cox to her Publication
I could see people having heart attacks.

Betsy Cox @Betjacan
05 February, 06:38
In response Camille 317 to her Publication
Oh my! Is that what it means?