Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
11 July, 03:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Interesting. Thank you for sharing. I hadn't seen this one. 😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 July, 03:48
🌊🕊🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
18 October, 04:48
🙌🙏🕊

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
17 October, 06:49
AMEN

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
17 October, 06:44
October 29th!!! It’s ahhh comin!!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 October, 06:41

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 October, 12:31
From March 22, 2022

"They hate the fact things are becoming uncontrollable. They can't stop him. Who, you ask? My son, My David, in this hour, the rightful president.

They hate him. Your enemies tried everything they could think of, but he is still standing, fighting, and pursuing all of them. This country still is fighting for him and the truth.

Who is this rightful president, My David in the hour? Donald J Trump and he is making a comeback. And it is bigger than you realized enemies of Almighty God. You can't fight and win against Who is in him. He is Unstoppable. Yes, to you, and he is coming for all of you.

Plans have been drawn up, and they are headed to Victory Lane, and a big victory it will be.

https://www.jgminternation...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 October, 12:24
Another prophecy — this one is from 1983.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 October, 12:46
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
THATS CORRECT.
BECAUSE VLADIMIR PUTIN REPRESENT YHWH😁😁😁

11 July, 04:45 (E)
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I see that this reply to VK from October of last year is being shared today —

Unfortunately, this video was removed from YouTube, when John Henry Westen of Lifesite News had his account suspended there, but, I found some options.

Here is the text:

https://www.lifesitenews.c...

Here’s a copy of the video on Rumble:

https://rumble.com/vbwrpe-...

16 October, 09:57
God’s Will Be Done.

Nov 07, 2017 6:34:55 PM EST
Anonymous
+++
++
+
Q

V = 22 > 1111.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Oct 16, 2022 at 6:11 PM]
https://rumble.com/v1ob1ge...

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
16 October, 08:29
That prophecy was on President Trumps birthday

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 October, 07:47
Tis The Season‼️💌

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
16 October, 07:26
we have a red panda toy like this, too.
😎

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 October, 06:55
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
😍🥰

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
16 October, 07:15
😮🥳🎉💥

Only followers of this user (BusyVHive) can see their posts

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
16 October, 04:45
💓

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
16 October, 03:20
I’ve seen this so many times. But now, this time, gave me chills.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 October, 02:02
AMEN

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 October, 01:58
I get chill bumps whenever I hear this great prophet of God.

It is my earnest hope and prayer he is among the many that are
still with us. 🙏💜

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
16 October, 01:11
my whole body was covered in goosebumps when he said “ My man , my chosen David “

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 October, 12:57
Lovvvve this movie!💗🙏

Awake Now @Awakenow
16 October, 12:54
❤️

Awake Now @Awakenow
16 October, 12:54
❤️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
16 October, 12:49
Goosebumps

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
16 October, 11:43
This has always been the timeline I have gone off of, this is gods plan and he is shaking us as Christians too. The fall has always been the moment i have waited for and ir lines up perfectly with the midterm Q drops too.

Ange Love @LoveM
16 October, 11:43
🙏✨♥️😇

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
16 October, 11:38
Rattle there cage Sir. They will hurt us no more.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 October, 11:37
>Who knows where the bodies are buried?
The ones who put the bodies there.

Expand further.
Make the connection.
Map currently has 43 confirmed connections.
Important to understand.
When this breaks many won’t swallow.
MSM not trusted.
You are the voice.
We are here to help guide.
Future proves past.
You are the calm before and during the storm.
Q

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 October, 11:30
vibes

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
16 October, 11:28
looks familiar 🤔

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 October, 11:29
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
FURKIN THANK YOU> yep. TBN promotes them they are shit.