Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My first go at defining spiritual warfare. https://newsletter.marting...
09:50 AM - Oct 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 October, 10:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Excellent insight. Thank Q for all the thought provoking work you do for this movement. Love your mind brother. Peace and blessings be with you Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 October, 10:34
want to get an interesting view go read Frank Peretti book called this present darkness its fictional so they say it give you an interesting view on spiritual warefare

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annabel Right @Sparky100
16 October, 01:39
Hi Martin
i think this is the best thing you’ve ever written. At least that i have read of your work.
Source and his angels are working miracles now. .😇💫

Ana Tate @Anatated
16 October, 10:57
::enterfangirl::
This! So much this!!
::exitfangirl::

Martin, this is the finest, most Divine Spirit inspired sermon I have ever read. Having been to seminary, I’ve read many. I laughed, I cried and I fist pumped throughout. This is exactly what God wants His children to know and what those of us less eloquent are unable to put into words. Choosing God isn’t blind obedience. It is struggling to break the blind obedience that the world is imprisoned by.
I am honored to love in a time where I have the privilege to experience God working through such amazing people such as you.
❤️

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
16 October, 10:55
if we chose to remember our sovereignty and as Gods power of being, i probably dont need to say it but huge booms that implode their manipulations and can actually physically hurt them with their own demons.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
16 October, 10:53
its a group effort to return to the point of spiritual origin. at this time people are waking up to the reality of spiritual attacks and the solution to it, it takes many ways of understanding the one understanding to come due to how they have fractured consciousness, nothing the cabal has done was without the intent to divide in traumas desensitize and apateticize

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
16 October, 10:51
Martin. Damn good one. Cheers!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 October, 10:14
Love it!
+ I caught it at the right time :)