10ă c̄❓ @10ac
12 October, 11:36
AU family, I don't ask for much but please pray for this little blond headed boy. He is one of my friends children and was an accident and in critical care. Please share quickly!!
His name is Eli Harvey and they need prayers right now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 October, 08:19
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
How is Eli doing❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
He passed over that day, was a veey bad accident. The family still needs our prayers.
09:07 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 October, 01:33
🙏 Heavenly Father, I pray you welcomed Eli's precious soul into Your heavenly kingdom with open arms. Please surround his family, friends and community with love and support as they grieve his passing. In Jesus' mighty name.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 October, 01:13
I am so sorry❤

I will continue to pray for them.

God bless🙏

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
16 October, 03:36
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
It has really impacted out entire small community. His father iswd to work for me and his mother is related to my sister in law so this one really hits home.
The Great Comforter will mend all wounds in time, Eli lis in his hands now.

Thanks you so much, I still cannot get over the outpouring of love in our AU community…to live in a world full of this would truly be paradise on earth.