Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 05:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
15 October, 06:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Today I spoke someone who totaly rejects the alternative news. And with that of course conspiracy theorists. He cut off the communication. I could only drop: ‘Your choice. You dont know what you are missing!’

So sad that they are unaware of great history!
I have to process this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
15 October, 09:55
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
I was talking to two men like this a few days ago. Interesting conversation. I chose carefully because I had a feeling the "if/then" going through their minds was about the jab.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
Mostly I avoid the disagreements. And the flat talks become boring. I have a flag upside down on my house. An simple possibility to make my point. Even if they dont understand what is going on. Amazing times!
11:25 PM - Oct 15, 2022
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sinsara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marijke Kamsma AU, click on at the bottom under it