Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
16 October, 10:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yup - I noticed it during the bush/gore election fight. Every time I switched the channel - they were saying the same thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
16 October, 09:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 October, 12:53
He has been such a funny one to track.
He dont give a shit what they think, Nana likes that!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
15 October, 11:44
Don Jr's timing is spot on!

Q 1644
Conspiracy no more.
Think of every post made.
It would force us to prove everything stated to avoid looking crazy, correct?
...try to manage the spin when 90% of the country is aware of you and all that you've been shining a light on, while the MSM still can acknowledge it.
I can see them squirming now..

If they ask.
They self destruct.
They know this is real.
See attacks.
The build is near complete.
How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth?

Q 1712 this post
Stand the F down!
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.
-Colossians 3:5
Your evil has no place in this world.
Q

This DEATH on Monday 10/17 will change history.

*This is NOT a game.

Just like I said, They WILL be FORCED to STAND DOWN!

https://truthsocial.com/@A...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
16 October, 07:04
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
I can't see your comment. Your profile is locked down. @PrayEveryDay

If you wonder why no one interacts on your posts that is why.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 October, 10:59
For 10 years I've been watching the same officers arrest, same bondsmen bond, same lawyers represent, the same judges judging....the same addicts to support their FINANCIAL EMPIRE in the name of the law. Fooking corrupt to the bone pattern.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 October, 10:50

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 October, 10:10
love this!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 October, 09:39
Conspiracy theorists are just people capable of pattern recognition.=703

Letter To Number Reveals Living Word Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ=703
It Has Been Given To You To Know The Mysteries Of The Kingdom Of Heaven=703

You Must Let Go Of Your Ego And Recognize The Whole Of You And Beyond=703
Through The Heart And Into The Uncharted Territories Of Our Souls=703
Jesus Answered Them Is It Not Written In Your Law I Said Ye Are Gods=703

Love The Lord With All Your Heart All Your Soul And All Your Might=703
He Shall Deliver Them From The Wicked And Save Them Because They Trust In Him=703
But As It Was In The Days Of Noah So Shall It Also Be When The Son Of Man Comes=703

I Can Feel You Near Lord When I Close My Eyes And See With My Heart And My Mind=703
Everything That Will Happen Will Happen The Way It Is Supposed To=703
After Each Prayer Always Say Thy Will Be Done Not Mine Lord And Thank You=703

Post #703
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 October, 09:28

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 October, 08:34
./sync

Reflection...

this explains so much to me!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
15 October, 08:33
in other words...
curious
higher level thinking skillage
determined to KNOW the truth
bc we are freedom lovers

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
15 October, 07:35
Would think more musicians would be “conspiracy theorists”. Many are but most aren’t it seems.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
15 October, 07:35
Would think more musicians would be “conspiracy theorists”. Many are but most aren’t it seems.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 October, 07:26
Why yes, yes we are! 😄👍❤️

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
15 October, 07:19

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 October, 07:27
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
Now thats a camp site! 👍😀

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 October, 07:58
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
'random' ER for family member in nearly vacant Emergency Department

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 October, 07:04
Authorized and Proud.
#wwg1wga

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 October, 07:04

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 October, 07:03
Adding to my previous reply —

TS = 5:12 PM.

Jan 08, 2018 10:03:27 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
TRUTH belongs with the PEOPLE.
Q

Proud to be there with you, Mr. *Authorized conspiracy theorist.

🤍

BTW, we can also multitask. Just saying. ;)

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q

and, here’s a fitting Delta for today, along with your change, VK:

Jen ... @Jenfranji
15 October, 06:44
👍

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
15 October, 06:43
Yes sir, that is how I was able to get ppl to vote for TRUMP in 2016( when they were on the fence) I sent them to CLINTON BODY COUNT, talk about pattern recognition

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
15 October, 06:39
The Matrix end scene; Neo's phone call to the machines - YouTube

The best end scene ever

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
15 October, 06:30
We need to have levels of conspiracy theorists. We aren't all the same.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
15 October, 06:32
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 October, 06:25
Actually we have Divine revelation combined with wisdom, critical thinking skills, and common sense. 😇

The Mac @TheMac
15 October, 06:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 October, 06:22

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
15 October, 06:36
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Sweet….

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
15 October, 06:20
Today I spoke someone who totaly rejects the alternative news. And with that of course conspiracy theorists. He cut off the communication. I could only drop: ‘Your choice. You dont know what you are missing!’

So sad that they are unaware of great history!
I have to process this.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
15 October, 09:55
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
I was talking to two men like this a few days ago. Interesting conversation. I chose carefully because I had a feeling the "if/then" going through their minds was about the jab.

anna justice @Truth_
15 October, 06:14
A conspiracy: when two or more individuals agree together to accomplish a secret agenda.
Conspiracy theorist: The person who catches them.
-Truth

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 October, 06:11
./sync

+ does Don Jr. have an AU account?! lol

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 08:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
👍😃

TrueView Patriot @TimA
15 October, 08:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
nah hes not CIA

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
15 October, 06:10
I think my first pattern recognition as a child was...
Why are most, if not all the creatures of this world living freely and the rest of us are being farmed and enslaved?
roughly 30 years later... sky ice :)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 October, 06:39
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Mine was similar, from as early as I can remember 3-4 years old I was really troubled by all of the suffering in the world as I became aware of it, starving children, war and such.

I would wonder, what would make me think it is supposed to be different, that it can be different, that this is wrong. What was I comparing it to?

I know the what now and it is my homing beacon and ground through all of this.

It can be different, there are other ways, other realms, new days ahead for us here as we wipe away the dross. They will be helping us to accept the inheritance of Heaven on Earth in a grown up way this time and will be helping to guide us how to maintain it proper this time.

We are wiser for all we have journied through in the 3rd density and duality. Easy to be benevolent when it's the only pattern in play. What do we do when its a free for all of oppositional creation while believing we have no power or say in the play.

Catastrophic the experiment was. Almost over.🙏💛