Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 05:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
I think my first pattern recognition as a child was...
Why are most, if not all the creatures of this world living freely and the rest of us are being farmed and enslaved?
roughly 30 years later... sky ice :)
06:10 PM - Oct 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 October, 06:39
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Mine was similar, from as early as I can remember 3-4 years old I was really troubled by all of the suffering in the world as I became aware of it, starving children, war and such.

I would wonder, what would make me think it is supposed to be different, that it can be different, that this is wrong. What was I comparing it to?

I know the what now and it is my homing beacon and ground through all of this.

It can be different, there are other ways, other realms, new days ahead for us here as we wipe away the dross. They will be helping us to accept the inheritance of Heaven on Earth in a grown up way this time and will be helping to guide us how to maintain it proper this time.

We are wiser for all we have journied through in the 3rd density and duality. Easy to be benevolent when it's the only pattern in play. What do we do when its a free for all of oppositional creation while believing we have no power or say in the play.

Catastrophic the experiment was. Almost over.🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396