Godly Man @WWCUE
14 October, 05:49
Every morning I get up and review AU posts. It takes 10 minutes because it’s like 6 or 7 posts repeated over and over and over.

My wife and I follow each other, but we NEVER see each others posts unless we go to each others profile. I’m not saying that no one ever sees my posts, but seems weird. I mean, I follow over 1200 people, am I to believe most of them never post? I wonder what kind of algorythm is running this site.

Let’s be honest, one is being led down a path here just like any other site. I love these people out here and their posts, but I like to see everyones posts and thoughts, and not just the top 5 accounts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
its still what would be considered a new site which I am extremely grateful for 🙏❤️♾️🕊️
i have the looping issue as well, not sure if the algo is picking them up by frequency or followers or those you interact with. ocasionally, i will hit the explore button to see if that changes it up. perhaps try clearing the cache, sign out, clear browser history and then sign back in - no idea if if will solve but worth a try

i also truly believe there are folks who just come here for comfort and to learn and dont feel like posting anything. im like that a lot, i respond to folks more than I post stuff because i dont want bring the group down with personal challenges…we need to lift each other and keep vibes high.
have a wonderful weekend 🙏❤️♾️
08:48 AM - Oct 15, 2022
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydalee Patriot, click on at the bottom under it