Godly Man @WWCUE
Every morning I get up and review AU posts. It takes 10 minutes because it’s like 6 or 7 posts repeated over and over and over.

My wife and I follow each other, but we NEVER see each others posts unless we go to each others profile. I’m not saying that no one ever sees my posts, but seems weird. I mean, I follow over 1200 people, am I to believe most of them never post? I wonder what kind of algorythm is running this site.

Let’s be honest, one is being led down a path here just like any other site. I love these people out here and their posts, but I like to see everyones posts and thoughts, and not just the top 5 accounts.
05:49 AM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
15 October, 09:12
In response Godly Man to his Publication
I always go to profiles first due to the loop problem. In that loop are sometimes those I follow and sometimes ones I don't (not sure why that happens). Because I visit many profiles regularly, I feel like I'm littering up their notifications. I'm still grateful for AU and info from those I feel are real people (I may be fooled by some??). I do have to wonder though with some who have so many followers, why they don't have more "likes" and "reposts." I guess because like us, many aren't seeing their posts???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 October, 09:05
Same here .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 October, 08:55
I check my homepage feed & when things start to repeat over & over like you said I hit the "Explore" button to see more posts
I like this platform, but -
The item you mentioned & the pages being slow to load are exasperating at times
The DM feature is twitchy as well

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 October, 08:48
its still what would be considered a new site which I am extremely grateful for 🙏❤️♾️🕊️
i have the looping issue as well, not sure if the algo is picking them up by frequency or followers or those you interact with. ocasionally, i will hit the explore button to see if that changes it up. perhaps try clearing the cache, sign out, clear browser history and then sign back in - no idea if if will solve but worth a try

i also truly believe there are folks who just come here for comfort and to learn and dont feel like posting anything. im like that a lot, i respond to folks more than I post stuff because i dont want bring the group down with personal challenges…we need to lift each other and keep vibes high.
have a wonderful weekend 🙏❤️♾️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 October, 08:36
Major problem

Needs a fix.............

Whimma Texas @Whimma
15 October, 08:35
yea definitely stuck in a loop here

i go to explore and scroll several pages before refreshing home

sometimes it works and
well you know... sometimes we're stuck in a loop

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 08:26
🤞

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 October, 05:55
Same for me…