Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 October, 08:20

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
You are one of the accounts that I love to see posts from. Thank you for sharing this. I love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
15 October, 08:47
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Such a kind loving message.
Gratitude, thank you.
I love you as well.
Together we learn, grow, achieve insights into higher self, while contributing to with a collective energy field, consciousness if you will.
Love vibes, on going here on anonup and the world.

😃🌞💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 08:29

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
😃🤞

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 October, 07:57

Ive watched you bloom in such a short time Patriot. U have lost the anger you had when I first arrived to anonup. Most stunning transformation Ive seen. Hugs ❤🤗🫀

Law & Physics @physics171
15 October, 08:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Aw, Thank you.
Some times the abuses are a little much that the path has shown, people lining up to attack, abuse, punish, assault.
Never really know what others have been through on all levels.
Much love and appreciation.
🤗🙏💜🌊🌞