Law & Physics @physics171
Whether you care or know it, I care and am sending you love=truth, strength.
I love you so much are care about your well being, your safety, security, ability to discern what is true.
Together we can move mountains, create a storm of benevolence, healing, unstoppable wave propagation.
Thank you.
πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ€—πŸŒž
10:04 PM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
17 October, 11:52

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank You For Your Caring πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I Love You πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Sending Love And Light To You πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
15 October, 02:55

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I care with all my being for you all as wellπŸ˜‚nnnnnnnhz, thank you 🀲❀️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
14 October, 11:54

β€οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Law & Physics @physics171
14 October, 10:10

Whether you care or know it, I care and am sending you love=truth, strength.
I love you so much and care about your well being, your safety, security, ability to discern what is true.
Together we can move mountains, create a storm of benevolence, healing, unstoppable wave propagation.
Thank you.
πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ€—πŸŒž

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 October, 10:11

πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ‘