QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA @QPatriot17
This is where the O Blood Group was imported to Earth. If you have O Blood, you're Extra Terran.

If you're O-, you're most capable of Awakening others.

https://t.me/QPatriot17/19...

@QPatriot17 #MAGA
07:36 PM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by QPatriot17 in this post can reply
Blu Mason @Bluewillow
14 October, 08:51
In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication
and here i am an AB trying to wake up my O husband! go figure?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
14 October, 09:29
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
I am A+ and I am trying to wake up my O- husband.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 October, 07:53
O- here
And I've been digging for truth & trying to inform for a long time lol
Yes, I know I'm not a native - never forgot who I was when I came here & even though it's been difficult I'm grateful

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 October, 07:52
My Dad was 0- but died at age 63, liver cirrhosis…I think this world did him in. 🥲 My little sis is also O- and although she is pretty spiritual, she’s a diehard CNN believer and thinks Thrump is the devil….maybe there is still hope for her awakening.🙏

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 October, 07:52
I don’t know what my blood type is, if you’re O-, you’re most capable of Awakening others . I’m just gonna keep sending love to the planet hoping I’m helping somehow.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
14 October, 07:51
I don't know what the first part means, but I am O, not sure if + or -

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 October, 07:48
How About AB?

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
14 October, 07:44
I'm 0 positive..does that count?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 October, 07:53
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
No matter what your blood type is , you matter you are stunning and you are making a difference ! ❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 October, 07:38
My dad is O but I think I am A or AB something gave blood once but was so long ago cant even remember.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
14 October, 07:38
how so? no one listens to me