Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
17 October, 12:29
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
About Real Raw News

Disclaimer:

Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
15 October, 11:28
Beware,,,,,,The answer is in their damn name. Speculation and News should never be uttered together in the same sentence. It is either Speculation or it is News it can't be both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
15 October, 08:33
I use extreme caution with these posts. Unless I can find at least two resources such as Aljazeera or Skye News I can not verify its validity. The MSM in the US is compromised beyond repair. However, there are some international levels of media that are still trying to decipher the truth from fiction. They actually have some journalistic credits. So far, I have found nothing in these outside media sources. I will just wait and see what further details become known.

God Wins @Nous
15 October, 07:02
Wow this is big. High treason?

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
14 October, 10:20
Fake news, sadly.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 October, 08:49

rjcassidy @rjcassidy
14 October, 08:09
He's got testimony on chemtrails on there too! 🙏🙏🙏

rjcassidy @rjcassidy
14 October, 07:59
I'm no twitter expert, and while Theo's Twitter feed is pretty lit where it concerns the jab, I don't see this anywhere. I'm amazed he's still up and running over there...🤣🤣🤣

P.S. Not saying I didn't miss it, because I might have...

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
14 October, 07:26
Is there a source other than
realraw?
Thanks

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
14 October, 10:52
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I get the feeling that Real Raw is so out there it's fake, or it's so out there, it's not fake.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
14 October, 11:17
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I read it was from a site similar to Babylon Bee
satire....

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 October, 07:08
THATSA' BIG BOOOOM!!👊💪

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 October, 07:02
IN the BLINK of an EYE, We Shall All Be Changed/Bridgette Ann BLINK
Anthony BLINK-EN? Next?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 October, 07:11
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
You are giving off those kind of vibes!