Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
14 October, 10:43
In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
Isn't the black women a Fed that told her not to say anything in another video????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
14 October, 10:51
In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
suZy Connolly @suZq14
14 October, 11:14
well spotted Phil

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
14 October, 11:36
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
So cool to have another Brit on the team. I don't know about you but I live in the midlands and trying to find liked minded people is as rare as rocking horse shit, 2 or 3 tops, try and talk about any of this at the bar and people really think you are radio rental

suZy Connolly @suZq14
14 October, 11:41
Nice to meet you Phil, im in Scotland Ayrshire, thankful and grateful ive got a couple of friends who are on the same page and keep me balanced in these mad times, though my family and other friends think ive lost the plot 😆

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
14 October, 11:51
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
I have six brothers and sisters and have been unable to convert none, they think I have lost my marbels. Many are Uni educated

suZy Connolly @suZq14
thats hard going, ive 2 brothers and a sister, all married, and they all think im off my head, but im lucky if i see them 3 times a year, my friends and frens feel more like family.
12:22 PM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by suZq14 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from suZy Connolly, click on at the bottom under it