Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 October, 10:52
I really find the Trolls on TS hilarious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
You probably already know this... ping

Not trying to perpetuate this, but
Patterns are a beautiful thing ;)
11:03 AM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 October, 10:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I think Don Jr. was talking about you. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 October, 10:27
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
lol...it's definitely bc of VK's bio change :)

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 October, 02:25
dead giveaway

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
15 October, 10:45
missing “ho”

ho ho ho

is it Christmas yet?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 October, 07:30
Thanks Kim, I agree "Patterns are a beautiful thing"
Shines a bright light.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
15 October, 06:32
😮😮

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
15 October, 03:33

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 October, 08:43
🤣 the 🐂💩 is strong in this chat
https://t.me/OfficialMcAfe...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 October, 07:10
confused.
what are diamonds.
how do they hear you typing?

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
14 October, 04:36
Ping

Static 369 @Static369
14 October, 04:20
There's a couple easy ways to tell an actual LARP, especially on TG, is; 1) They ask for money.
2) Count how many posts they make in a day. No single person has time to write 100+ posts in a day. NOBODY!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 October, 04:17
This has turned into a comedy

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
14 October, 03:32
Aw how cute! Gotta love fans! Comical week. Can't stop the good vibe tribe in AU 😎

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 October, 03:30
Kinda has "Anonymous Official" vibes going on everywhere. The OG glowies of the truth movement. I reckon asking for dono's is better, to them, than askin folks to think? GTFOH.
And why is dao of Pepe using an Apu pic? They couldn't turn the frogs gay so they made up some that are retarded? lmao! Those stuffy board meetings are doing no good for them

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
14 October, 03:07
if the WWE was allowed to run CT years ago my house be worth a million bucks.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
14 October, 03:04

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 October, 04:40
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
why did he say these VK if they are all.the same person then it should say this or my. think people think

TrueView Patriot @TimA
14 October, 04:46
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
😅📝🔥 fake accounts eh?
hows that island coming along false profit?

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
Trololol

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 October, 02:58
They can’t use FAM 😡! That’s VK’s!

Who is stupid enough to be their “Fam”? 😂

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
14 October, 02:58

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
14 October, 02:51
🤣🤣🤣

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
14 October, 02:45
I had high hopes for TS but I must say am I disappointed. hoping it will get better . TS is not like AU.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 October, 11:09
i am speechless Kim . that is so panicky it will take me a few minutes to bellow up a laugh. Im going to go attack them all .

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 October, 02:43
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
like this?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
hey btw...did you ever get your bday card?

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
14 October, 11:09
❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 October, 05:27
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Adonai 🙏💖😇