Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
14 October, 06:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i can't stay on there long, people are mean and nasty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
14 October, 06:03
TS is a Joke. very dissapointed. sum good folks on there no doubt. but the whole vibe is sour

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
14 October, 04:30
Vincent who are you on Truth Social? I can't find you.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
14 October, 05:53
In response Colleen White to her Publication

memes matter @NoComment
14 October, 04:19

memes matter @NoComment
14 October, 04:19
damm...its gone...TruePatriot thats the bio

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
14 October, 04:18
☹️Still cannot get on TS

kolibri @kolibri
14 October, 04:27
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
If using VPN, can try disconnecting. I had issues with login and VPN

memes matter @NoComment
14 October, 04:18
i think this guy is that guy,i could be wrong https://anonup.com/thread/...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 October, 03:59
Someone just characterized them as puppies peeing on the floor. You don't get mad at the puppy.

Red Edge @Rededge
14 October, 03:57

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
14 October, 03:48
they are a stain on society and will never change

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
14 October, 03:44
grade school vibes =}

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 October, 03:40
I rarely go to TS. No comparison to AU, and I never really learn anything new there.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 October, 03:38
🙄 I don't even pay attention to them. 1st off, if McAfee is alive with "so much information", why is he sweating VK👀 from McAfee's own pics and video, I think his EGO gets in the room before his body does. If people buy into the TS and telegram, they must be pretty new to Q. Us old timers don't have time for tbe DISTRACTIONS, as we see them clearly.
Why aren't DoQ or Kim being labeled cia? Or Phae!?😅 IJS, makes no sense, just their usual chaos. Oh, btw, they need ya donations🙄

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
14 October, 03:36

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 October, 03:10
The trolls are all gonna realize very soon, that the DS/Elite/Cabal plan didn't include them in being free, and staying alive either.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 October, 02:57
I don’t get a warm and fuzzy feeling at TS, AU gives me a good feeling of being Home.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 October, 02:40
Keep callin em out VK! I somehow was following that account and didnt even know! I appreciate your TRUTHful side all the time!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 October, 02:11
I like letting them know we arent soft just cause we with G_d

memes matter @NoComment
14 October, 03:41
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
meak does not mean dedenceless🤭🪖

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 October, 01:34
Caught 2

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 October, 12:55
Trolls are living under the bridges. Where's the bridge? Under the bridge = other socials, AnonUp = bridge (for now). We are waiting for the flood to take out all the trolls. Than, the flood of informations.

@whitehatchat

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 October, 12:33
Quite the week...

WTM apparently had an implosion.

VK and AU gets called out by same trolls asking for donations to save Q, lol (this one really gets me, lmao)

TS is now apparently the #1 android app.

Sounds to me like a bunch of those agent PAYtriots may be singin' Elvis soon, "Suspicious Minds".
They're "caught in a trap and cant walk out"

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
14 October, 02:27
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
you do have a way with words lol, witty😀

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 October, 12:28
They are a bit childish.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
14 October, 12:15
They left Twitter and jumped on TS!

Ana Tate @Anatated
14 October, 11:51
What if the trolls are a test for the normies?

What if the goal is to get them to not respond to them?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 October, 11:10
How many I wonder are controlled opposition?
I've noticed this pattern before... some things can't be told, must be experienced...

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
14 October, 11:09

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 October, 11:08
They're all over TG and TS. Even here, they just don't engage here. Probably because of the #Fooked feature.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 October, 05:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I think they engage here. You can "feel" them. They have a fake Richie Cunningham vibe when they post. Makes their propaganda easier to believe. Everyone trusts Richie.

I want to suggest to everyone to feel what they read. It changes everything. Vibes,

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 October, 11:07
ditto . the left can’t meme.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 October, 11:03
You probably already know this... ping

Not trying to perpetuate this, but
Patterns are a beautiful thing ;)

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 October, 02:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
dead giveaway

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 October, 10:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I think Don Jr. was talking about you. 😎