Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 October, 10:47
Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
- DJT wearing a Q pin
- J6 committee Trump to testify ?
- Seth Rich info
- Durham trial
- WW3 Ukrainian Money Laundering - Hunter - Putin
- Hunter laptop
- Wiener laptop
- Election Fraud 2020 and before
- COVID 19
- FBI Mar-a-Lago raid
- Brandon FJB
- Gas prices
- inflation
- Please feel free to add to this list I know I missed some current events.
11:00 AM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 October, 01:18
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Big ISO2022 deadline is in November

"The most far-reaching change in the messaging overhaul will be global money-transfer network SWIFT’s requirement for bank members to receive new industry standard MX messages by November 2022 and send them no later than 2025. MX is based on the ISO 20022 messaging format being adopted by payment infrastructure providers around the world and is designed to promote error-free, quick and transparent cross-border payments."

"All this is expected to come about because MX will be the common language that all SWIFT participants use, compared to today’s ‘MT’ messages. And unlike MT, it will offer highly-enriched, structured data that is paired to different business activities, allowing payment providers to send money with greater straight-through-processing (STP), accuracy and trackability."

https://thepaypers.com/exp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 October, 01:22
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Quantum financial system is already being used. No more Swift etc

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 October, 10:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I hope XPR is part of change and we all get a big pay day.

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
14 October, 12:27
1. #AmericanCoupDetat by Democrats
2. Treason by Democrats including #UraniumOneTreason

14 October, 10:34
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
U1 which made me think about Benghazi - Thank you

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
14 October, 12:17
Elon Musk

14 October, 10:33
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Boom - nice call !!!!

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
14 October, 12:15
Until the new financial system comes online it will all remain over the top. The last piece of the puzzle. Common Sense everything has to play out. It has lasted this long no reason for it just to stop suddenly. Most likely they will cheat again for a 50/50 split if nothing happens before midterms. The new system has been planned for many decades it also solves the huge debt bubble globally. All it will take for the new system is for commodities to back a blockchain asset for stability then the reset begins first is currency that moves from country to country (SWIFT)The rest will follow. All this is currently set to go in Congress. Most likely all this play out after midterms unless it happens in next few weeks. Only time will tell. I believe Trump will be back after all this takes place. Globally the debt has to be wipe out. God Bless

14 October, 10:32
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Do you think XRP will replace the swift system?

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
14 October, 11:29
Is 11:11 an important date? This is very interesting. Jacob has good content. He used to be the head writer for the WWE. Lots of things that weave and connect some dots.

https://youtu.be/pEqWPV7DP...

14 October, 10:26
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
11:11 or 1111 many people see that number all the time.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
14 October, 11:26
I missed Trump wearing a Q pin! When was it? I'd like to go find a pic/video of that...

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
14 October, 11:13
how about the border?

14 October, 11:14
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
Thank you I knew I was missing stuff.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

14 October, 11:13
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
N0 clue if he keeps up I'm going to block him.

Ben Carson @BenCarson97
14 October, 11:08
TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://rb.gy/9en91r

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
14 October, 11:05
The deadline for the Corp government to the Asians is today. It was extended two weeks from the 30th I believe. 🤔

14 October, 11:06
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Thank you for adding that.