Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 October, 06:23
Can I please ask for prayers… my daughter ( Down Syndrome ) has severe sleep apnea and won’t wear the mask because it scrares her so much. She has a heart condition which makes it worse. I keep praying for miracles, nothing is working. She is my life. Please if yall dont mind. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
12 October, 11:13
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Diet.
Dr Sebi is/was great for health.

The diet needs to be conducive of a healthy alkaline environment.

As memory recalls is that there is inflammation do to an acidic environment to cause what your daughter is experiencing, unless there is something else not aware of?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 October, 03:13

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
She was born with the heart defect. She has an ASD/VSD. She had open heart surgery at 5 months old, but she still has leakage in the valve that was not completely formed. Diet wise, I am trying hard with her on diet plans, but she wont eat a lot of it. Is there supplements you can suggest or anyone can suggest?

Law & Physics @physics171
13 October, 03:25
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
At that must be frustrating.
Researching Dr Sebi for herbs that promote healing.
Fruits and vegetables organic, non hybrid is best.
Keep body at a ph of 7.45 or so.
Keep weight in check.
Bloods and starches are acidic for the blood, the body.
Eat light.

Causes for health problems, deficiency, Toxicity, parasites, radation.
HCQ, Ivermectin, Cinchona bark (Quinine), wormwood, black walnut leaf, husk, there are many things for parasites, the first three are the strongest and work well.

Feed the body what it needs with a broad spectrum of nutrients.
Getting many to eat healthier foods can pose a challenge, ;)

Detoxify the body of toxins, chemicals, parasites, radation.

https://www.youtube.com/c/...

https://www.youtube.com/c/...

evathanyar @evathanyar
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com
03:35 PM - Oct 13, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by evathanyar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from evathanyar , click on at the bottom under it