BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family @Milldee
I get on AU, and im like phuck 50,000 phucking prayer requests again!!!!!!
and GOD shows me this.
11:09 AM - Oct 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Milldee in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 October, 11:35
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
only place i see prayer requests, darn this not just a family, this is CHURCH🤍love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kendall Evans @CountryLove
13 October, 06:54
its what we do when we have a soul, we pray for others

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 October, 05:51
🙌❤️🙌

QtheGreatAwakening @QtheGreatAwakening
13 October, 05:05
Don't Miss THIS Patriots👉👉
https://bit.ly/3RH8jyB

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
13 October, 02:21
yes! prayer request are here mor eoften and more abundant! why??
collective consciousness knows where to guide you!!
we should realize the power of prayer influence this group possess. there are some powerful healers amongst us!
everyone have a blessed day

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 October, 01:39
LOVE ONE ANOTHER (As I have LOVED You)!

Where We Go ONE, We Go ALL!

"For where TWO or THREE are GATHERED in My Name; There I AM Among them." -MATTHEW 18:1-36

Cam Mac @campmac111
13 October, 12:56
Once, not too long ago, someone sent out beautiful prayers to help me and a loved one as we went through a sad time. The comfort of that prayer was great. Just to know that a good and kind soul offered comfort, faith and was praying with us for a positive outcome gave me so much peace and emotional strength. It's hard to describe but it changed a heart breaking experience into a bearable one. So when I see the many prayer requests I want to return the favor.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 October, 12:42
Let us never tire of praying for others! God is so faithful!💕

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
13 October, 12:39
Just a little Godly attitude adjustment opportunity. 💖🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 October, 12:36
❤️

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
13 October, 12:25
I thought the other day, if things get bad I'm only feeding the unjabbed. The doorbell rings & my sons best friend the 12 year old jabbed neighbor cames in. Theres probably nothing I wouldn't do for that kid. Like a frying pan hit, message received.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 October, 12:08
A cord of 3 strands is not easily broken.❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 October, 12:04
What an Honor to be known as the Patriot Site where Patriots come for our Collective Prayers!!

God is Here w/Us on ANONUP!! 🥰

#FamilyIsEverything !! 🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏😍❤️🙏🙏🙏

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
13 October, 12:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Yes HE is!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 October, 11:59
10:09
ONE Most High

Love this so stealing... I mean permanently borrowing this.

WWG1WGA is more than just a cute slogan.

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
13 October, 11:45
I felt the same way you described in your comment and although I would like and share prayer posts, I found that I didn't actually pray and have a conversation with God about it myself. This week I actually started to pray. Each and every time I saw a request, I turned off my music and talked to God and in just a few short days, I've seen these prayers work and I have seen God work in my own life more this week, than ever before. My relationship with God is constantly evolving and I am so grateful to have this space and all of my AU friends to bring me closer to God and closer to my authentic self.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 October, 12:43
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
That is truly awesome! 🙏💕

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 October, 11:38
I have been that "no ground beneath" person many times💖 I thank God for the prayers lifted on my behalf. They have carried me through on angel's wings💖 AU prayers are powerful. Glad you got a sign👊

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 October, 11:35
Maybe we need a Prayer Button! ☺️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
13 October, 11:30
🙏🙏🙏