Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 October, 02:51
A little about me:
Since June I have been EXTREMELY busy while still fighting this digital war. I have replaced my 8 ft wooden fence with board on board all by myself. I have taken apart 3 kitchen tables and rebuilt them, built shelf racks, a huge desk (last yr) , stairs for dogs (a few yrs back), planter box, coffee table (a few yrs back), paper towel holder, towel and toilet paper holders (couple yrs ago), keys holder and more...and since first of August I have been dealing with a sick dog (in portrait pic) which vets don't have a clue whats caused her infection in her neck. I am also doing extensive research digging for answers. Anyway I love working with my hands no matter how beat up and painful my body gets. I feel like i am doing something..creating. I love to create. I create websites, digital portrait paintings, remodeling, and build things. So much more I have made. It's been a fun ride. I think I will share a few pics with you. Hope you enjoy.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 October, 02:59
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
It wasnt quite finished here. Installing drawers. adding doors on top, and adding in adjustable shelves, This took me a month to build. First time ever. Never watched any YT videos. Just went for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Has Hope @Leonee57
Very beautiful! I would buy from you in a heartbeat. we love american artists.
07:45 AM - Oct 13, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Leonee57 in this post can reply
13 October, 05:41
In response Lynn Has Hope to her Publication
oh thank you very much. none of my stuff is perfect like the pro's...but it works and looks pretty good. he. First time for me doing most all of those things.