Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
My heart feels heavy today, Father I ask that you reach out to all those who are struggling within this storm, please lay your healing hands upon them, take away any and all feelings or emotions that continue to bind them to the bottom of the river clinging on to the rocks fighting against Your current, please allow them to release to become lifted up within the living water that flows over them now, lift them up so they may glide along within your loving grace as I am Father. Father You Know My Words, You Feel My Heart Father, send My Love to Any In Need, Shine Light, Upon The Children Amen✝️
02:43 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
19 May, 11:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 May, 11:03
I stand in agreement with this Powerful prayer
Let Your healing virtues flow through Your Children Mighty God
100 % Healing
100 % Restoration
Re Energize them 100 % God

Glory Be Unto God I thank You for Your promises
I thank You ... You bore our iniquities
I thank You ... You bore our sorrows worries and concerns
It was settled at the Cross

Let Faith in Your healing virtue arise in the Saints of God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 May, 11:08
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
In Jesus' Name, Amen. 🙏✝️

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
19 May, 10:50
I am in agreement with this beautiful prayer.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen & Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
God Bless you Jason🙏❤️🤗❤️✝️

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
12 April, 11:46
AMEN!!! Sending LOVE 💞

Elena Iove @Camberu71
12 April, 11:33
AMIN!

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
12 April, 11:32
amen❤️🙏🏻✝️

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
12 April, 11:24
That was beautiful! Thank you

13 April, 04:23
In response Claire Reagan to her Publication
❤️🙏

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
12 April, 11:23
Amen! and please keep our military safe 🙏❤️😇

05 February, 02:45
❤️🙏🌎🕊️

https://youtu.be/qkSBmRAVX...