Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
13 October, 07:52
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Destroy their evil marketplace I pray, in Christ Jesus,
so be it.
Thank you LORD.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 October, 07:34
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Here's a question the "non medical" public should consider.

WHAT IF - What if nothing happens?
I mean the HCP's who stood up AGAINST THIS? - lost jobs, the ones who could afford it are still in legal battles, and the rest - moved into a forced silence, or a political NIGHTMARE - of trying to dodge every "mandate" minefield and stay employed to help a few.......

Do you really think there are legal corporations large enough to fight ALL of these monster medical corporations?

So what's the alternative.
The alternative is NOTHING HAPPENS.

Okay - so disgruntled MD's/RN's etc - shut up.
Things "go back to normal"... No one has anything forced.
"Controversy" goes on for YEARS........ was it safe (?) was it effective? CDC is burying data so fast - the truth is only the few who survived to tell the story of the horrific side effects they endured.

Are THEY statistically significant?
Hm.

SOOO.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 October, 07:39
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Then WHAT?

NOTHING HAPPENS.

AND the pharmaceutical industry is able to rinse and repeat this scenario again - WHENEVER they want.

We know the FDA is corrupt.
We KNOW they take payoffs.
We know they bury data.
We can't trust ANY OF IT.

The truth is lost..
The jab - is reduced to a watered down, variety - that harms few if any........ until they need it again?

A million things could happen...

But the more I think about - the more I realize the likelihood of ALL of the moronic idiots who refused to even "CHECK" or verify that info from the CDC was trustworthy?? Prosecute all of them?

Really that that will happen?
It would cause a complete collapse of the healthcare "system" in the US as we know.

I'd be happy of the vaccine industry (corrupt and horrific as it is) -would completely collapse. Let's focus on THAT and getting the truth out about the "adjuvunt" agents in all of these shots.

The 15k people who signed the Great Barrington De