Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 October, 06:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
12:12 🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
13 October, 11:33
Exactly!! That is how we do battle with the forces of evil, or I call the forces of negativity. By doing that you weaken them, you strengthen yourself and you help the rest of us who also battle against this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 October, 11:26
Now you just showing off😅😅😅👊💖

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 October, 11:26
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
that's all you Benna !

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 October, 11:23
“The badddy is strong”……The force is with us. I think Yoda said this once. History books deleted him like Tesla…..So sad! 😬

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
13 October, 11:03
been feeling something awful not even good and when i get on this is the first thing i see yes lord

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
13 October, 11:00
just what i need to see first thing thanks muxh needed

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
13 October, 09:04

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 October, 11:25

13 October, 11:35
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
When people say pray... that's what you are doing. You are focusing on the positive, you drive out the negative. When people say there is power in prayer I believe that in part that is what God is saying.

CharRose @CharRose
12 October, 11:18
Always! And there is a lot of good!

13 October, 11:37
In response CharRose to her Publication
😍There is always good or a positive way of looking at everything. Even if its "well there is a lesson in that" somewhere, you just might have to keep looking for a bit, but there will be.