LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
26 June, 06:39
I mostly listen to worship music but while I was cooking dinner I thought I would see if I could find some older music, just kind of feel good music. I pulled out the E W and F that I hadn’t seen for years and look at the symbology. No thank you!
Satan get behind me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
27 June, 07:44
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
@aqpatron
I don’t know if tagging on AU works but if you see this, I think about when you post you usually have a theme for the day and this one would keep you very busy. Posting all of the symbology going back through time on album/cd covers. Actually that would probably be a months-long theme!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 October, 08:49
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
much love and respect 🙏 i agree with you just seen the tag. thank you

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
12 October, 09:46
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Lol four months later. ❤️🙏

Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AQ. PATRON, click on at the bottom under it