RoccoQ @RoccoQ
My mom is at the end of her life. Trying to make the right decisions.
It’s a tough spot and the prayers are appreciated thank you so much I’m trying to figure out how to treat her at the end of her life.
Never thought I’d be here but here I am saying goodbye to my mother but I want to do in the right way.❤️ Looks like hospice might be my only choice at this point.
Thank you frens.
09:29 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
14 October, 06:13
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Praying for you all!
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
14 October, 02:58
very sorry RoccoQ. Praying for you to have strength & courage & praying your mom has a peaceful passing. God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loves America @Liberty22
14 October, 12:54
Very sorry. If Hospice keeps her at home, do it. We lost our Mother on Dec. 21st. We did everything we could to keep her at home. The Hospice we used was magnificent. There may be options in your area. Research each Hospice. The Hospice who helped us the last weeks was the second one. GOD bless you, your Mom and your family. Praying.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 October, 09:15
keep talking to her and playing her favorite music for her ❤️
May HIS Angels guide your steps Rocco
in JESUS Name
Amen

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
14 October, 01:29
tell her you love her everyday

❤️

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
13 October, 09:48
🙏

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 October, 07:06
I'm so sorry, my Mom passed away last year. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mom🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 October, 05:46
Prayers for your mother Roccoq.🙏🙏🙏

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
13 October, 04:23
Prayers up for you all! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
13 October, 04:20
Hospice is a wonderful route to go for your loved one. We had hospice for my sister for almost a year before she passed last December. They were a Godsend!

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
13 October, 03:35
My dad has been in hospice since the end of August. He has vascular dementia, and is in constant pain. Hospice keeps upping his pain meds. He has difficulty swallowing. It so painful to watch your parent suffering. I am so sorry for you and your mom, and all of your family. I am praying that your mother will be at peace. I constantly pray the same for my father.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
13 October, 03:03
Sending prayers!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 October, 01:53
🙏🙏🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
13 October, 01:52
Prayers for you all!

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
13 October, 01:52
My prayers for you 🙏 I know how hard it is to make the right choices at this time. In our area Hospice only comes to the house 3 times a week. I had aids helping me but most of my Dad's care came from me. It wasn't easy by any means, but I was fortunate to be able to do thst for him. My spiritual growth during that time was amazing. The experience strengthened me and my faith in our Lord! It is a truly hard, sad but a blessing for the patient and the family as well.

Jill Taylor @Trad55
13 October, 01:49
Prayers for you and your family. When my Mom was in a similar position a friend referred me to information published by Barbara Karnes. You can find a bunch of info on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/re...

She helped us understand where my Mom was in terms of the end of her life and what to expect. It was so helpful. The day she passed we already knew she was within 12 hours of that happening and were well prepared. It is not morbid information but explains things like when somebody doesn't want to eat any more. I tried to find the video where she talked through it all but couldn't immediately find it as there is so much more info available now. Her information was such a blessing to me and my family. I hope it will bless you also. ❤️

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
13 October, 01:29
Prayers for you your family ❤️🙏✝️

Autmama 123 @autmama
13 October, 01:25
Sending you prayers of strength and peace. It sounds like she was a wonderful mother and true blessing in your life.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 October, 01:19
i had to do that fo r my mom in feb,they help maket the end easier. eake photos. videos to reme,ber, hold their hand, talk eo her,💙🙏 Blessings to you and her.

memes matter @NoComment
13 October, 01:00
. Praying tuned❤️🤲

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 October, 12:46
Prayers for your mom, you and your family! 🙏🙏🙏
Hospice was an absolute blessing when my mom passed in 2012. They were helpful in assisting me with my sister who was developmentally disabled to understand what was happening.

Sending healing energies, blessings and lots of love! 🕊💗✨

Judy Anonette @biju
13 October, 12:33
🌹🌹Hospice will be the right answer for your mom. I just lost my mother and sister within the last month. Hospice staff members were awesome. You cannot do it alone. Prayers for you and your family at this time.

memes matter @NoComment
13 October, 01:03
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
if hospice is a n y t h i n g like norways elderlys last stop i would strongly advice to secretly record her room

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
13 October, 12:22
So very sorry prayers sent 🙏

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
13 October, 12:18
God Bless

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
13 October, 12:17
prayers for you. Hospice will lead the way on what needs to be done and you won't be alone in the decision making process. May the Lord also give you and your family strength during this time as your mom transitions for her next journey❤️🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 October, 12:15
You have to do what is in your heart. I just went through that with my father. Do what feels right, you love your mom and can't go wrong with that. Take care of yourself also, that I did not do.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 October, 12:12
😞 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
13 October, 12:07
Prayers and love to you and your family 💞 🙏

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
13 October, 10:54
prayers to you. I am a former hospice nurse. Hospice is a gift of comfort and dignity that u can give your loved one. God Bless you and your family at this time. God has his arms around you🙏