MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 October, 08:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
12 October, 08:33
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Matthew, there is a difference between commissioning someone else's work to be printed and writing it yourself! His name was simply because of commissioning. That "Book" is really a library--a compilation of writings that span 1,500 years! And strangely it tells a story with a continuous thread. So, no, King James was not the author. Just had the deep pockets to get it done. According to one passage, God can turn the hearts of kings like waters! (Proverbs 21:1)

A step further: I was not there, so we only have historians to quantify his life's activities. The things you state could be right as rain! Shameful and sinful his deeds. BUT! humans are blessed with the ability to change. Repentance is a real thing; forgiveness should be too! If one disagrees with the second point, I refer you back to point #1 !😆

Regardless, I appreciate your postings as they are always thought provoking, and I believe you have a sincere heart!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 October, 08:41
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
The respect is mutual. I know that our God does not promote fear, shame or vengeance. Our God is unconditional love. Using this filter, I can see everything in bible that was inverted and there is a lot. It is not plausible to me that Vatican and Royal families who are satanists controlled the bible and own the copyrights without changing it for evil purposes.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
You see, we have the SAME filter! God is LOVE and it is unconditional.
Keep posting! I appreciate you... Be at peace!
08:48 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it