Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
12 October, 08:40
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
People really need to know the truth about the New Testament.

https://youtu.be/NDlT3WdaV...
Jesus Christ is Dead Buried in Kashmir India Bible Code By: #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

20 Elul 5782September 16, 2022Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.King David - Solomon descendants are only a handful, but many of us also are ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 October, 08:43
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
There is truth here for sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
12 October, 08:39
Better check your info Dude!

https://www.wayoflife.org/...

12 October, 08:42
I do not trust your source. There has never been a good royal. The concept of royalty is systemically evil.

12 October, 08:46
It is ok if we disagree on some stuff. My love is unconditional. Be blessed

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
12 October, 08:33
Matthew, there is a difference between commissioning someone else's work to be printed and writing it yourself! His name was simply because of commissioning. That "Book" is really a library--a compilation of writings that span 1,500 years! And strangely it tells a story with a continuous thread. So, no, King James was not the author. Just had the deep pockets to get it done. According to one passage, God can turn the hearts of kings like waters! (Proverbs 21:1)

A step further: I was not there, so we only have historians to quantify his life's activities. The things you state could be right as rain! Shameful and sinful his deeds. BUT! humans are blessed with the ability to change. Repentance is a real thing; forgiveness should be too! If one disagrees with the second point, I refer you back to point #1 !😆

Regardless, I appreciate your postings as they are always thought provoking, and I believe you have a sincere heart!

12 October, 08:41
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
The respect is mutual. I know that our God does not promote fear, shame or vengeance. Our God is unconditional love. Using this filter, I can see everything in bible that was inverted and there is a lot. It is not plausible to me that Vatican and Royal families who are satanists controlled the bible and own the copyrights without changing it for evil purposes.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 October, 08:14
👀