Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 October, 08:06
That is some tower.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 October, 09:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 October, 09:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
"Microwaved" clouds

It also looks like the sun simulator - LED lights put out rays like that, not the "real" sun, so the simulator may be affecting from above & the tower from below

Marianne 124 @Marianne12411
seeing someone else also talking sim sun makes me happy🙂
07:47 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Marianne12411 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 October, 08:24
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
It's the whiter sun people have talked about for a while
Maybe even seeing two suns? I've seen many photos of the phenomenon

And you can tell the difference feeling it on your skin

There's a patent for it posted online - not much of a stretch to think they have some up there
The question I've had for a while, which I haven't found a satisfactory answer to, is "why?" are they up there?

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
12 October, 10:55
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
the second ‘sun’ is one of Nibiru’s moons.
Nibiru’s moons are here. They turn up the sim sun so we cannot see them bc people would
-freak-
is one reason I’ve found. No big mainstream sources to share w this info though.