W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
11 October, 05:27
Hello friends. Over the next 3 days, I will be spending more time on Anonup & Gab. TS is still catering to trolls & booting Patriots that fights against them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
11 October, 05:37
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
Why just 3 days?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 October, 12:22
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
The last time I got suspended was supposedly for 2 days which turned into daily suspensions before getting banned from their daily suspensions. I cant tell you why 3 days. I cant tell you why I got suspended other than Im a troll hunter that has dedicated my time in cleaning up TS by exposing those who are only there to cause chaos & black pill the redpills.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
12 October, 12:25
That explains it all.
Well good luck hunting. I believe we need more people like you.

I have an army of Troll Hunters fighting everydag. I have recruited so many Hunters that I cant keep track of them all but Do have hunters on every social media platform.
12:31 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bighoghunter77 in this post can reply
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
12 October, 12:35
So will you be staying on AU or you going back? If you are going to be around, I want to follow you.

12 October, 01:02
Yes, Ill continue to stick around AU. been told many times I needed to be here more often than I currently have been.

12 October, 12:32
everyday not everydag

12 October, 12:32
everyday not everydag