W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
Hello friends. Over the next 3 days, I will be spending more time on Anonup & Gab. TS is still catering to trolls & booting Patriots that fights against them.
05:27 PM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bighoghunter77 in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
11 October, 09:04
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
I thought TS was supposed to be a Trump social media site. So why all these problems? Doesn't ANYONE question that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 October, 12:07
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
It does no good to ask TMTG anything. They ignore email and their responses they give is very vague.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 October, 06:21
Yeah i borked mine a few weeks ago. sosdd just on a different platform. Sittin back waitin on the twadder fight to commence. Seems anythin pertinent I need to know off TS I can find on here pretty easy

12 October, 12:09
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I jumped on Twitter last night looking for a liberal to engage with me. You can bait them but it looks as if tthere isnt anything that wants to take the bait.

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

12 October, 12:13
In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication
As a Digital Soldier, Its our purpose to go where needed. I was on TS 2/16. Got my first TMTG BOH in June. My goal in February was to redpill. When the trolls, shills & feds(glowies) started flooding in, we found a gift that God blessed me with.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
11 October, 05:48
What is your @ on TS

12 October, 12:15
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
W_E@Dr(Hog)ButthurtMrBaconator77

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 October, 05:42
Inquiring minds...🤔

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
11 October, 05:39
Maybe the universe is telling you something.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
11 October, 09:06
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Perhaps it is

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
11 October, 05:37
Why just 3 days?

12 October, 12:22
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
The last time I got suspended was supposedly for 2 days which turned into daily suspensions before getting banned from their daily suspensions. I cant tell you why 3 days. I cant tell you why I got suspended other than Im a troll hunter that has dedicated my time in cleaning up TS by exposing those who are only there to cause chaos & black pill the redpills.