Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The most difficult truth to accept is that about yourself.
11:41 AM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 October, 05:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
PSA
We all must remove the planks from our eyes. And from that point forward, we probably ought to just learn to keep our mouths shut entirely out of sheer humility and not even bother with any specks that might be in our brother's eyes. It needs to be taught once again-

"Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than ourselves."

Not being offensive here but even to the lifelong Bible readers who are getting to be older farts like me you really need to RE-read the Bible and this time use an OLD dictionary. The older the Bible the better too...
The oldest known definitions for words are the ones to use...the truth has been hidden through many languages morphing over the generations. If you can't remove the books, change the definitions and rule the narrative that way. It happened, sorry but very true folks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
12 October, 05:06
It is, but when we face truth no matter how painful we are set free. Consider not being too hard on yourself because like all/at least most of us, we have lived life not knowing who we really are. And when we don't know who we are we wonder aimlessly through life (not knowing our highest calling) just trying to make it. I believe the meaning of sin is to "miss the mark", the mark being to know who/whose we are. With that said, all those truths we don't want to face became obstacles along our path that led us away from our highest calling. We were blind while we were asleep, but now we see. An awakened person makes totally different choices. You were born for such a time as this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
12 October, 03:45
indeed ✨🕊✨

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
12 October, 12:53
I have no idea of that which you speak.

😜

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
12 October, 12:53
I have no idea of that which you speak.

😜

Iam -JD @IamJD
12 October, 12:25
Amen to that brother!

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
12 October, 12:19
I concur so much with this Martin

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
12 October, 11:56
no truer words spoken martin