Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
12 October, 10:24
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
GhostEzra big following acct on TG has been doing it for months now to cast a doubt on 45 & his family, but I know the truth, and I would still see his drops in TG. IN the end, it's all about discernment & this phase is testing everyone's capability on where everyone is at w/ that activation of the heart chakra bc it's where the vibes come for discernment.✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
12 October, 11:59
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
I watch so many accounts, have done so much research, try to rightly divide all the information, but most of the time I end up trying to dig deeper until something does click with the tons of information in my head. Some say the Bible is a lie, some say nothing but the truth. Seems to me we have been lied to so much we will be lucky to ever get it all straightened out. The world is flat, no,, it is round. We need to get out and vote, we need to stop voting because our vote never counted anyway. What a mess. Why is no one discussing how to abolish the damn so-called government supposedly in charge right now? I wish I knew how to get rid of all the mouthpieces. But, once in awhile the biggest butt comes along and says something that fits one of the million pieces of the puzzle's in my head. He/She may never say another thing that clicks with me, but I have to check back with them every now and again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396