John Cotton @John6917
I once worked for a fortune 100 company. it was set up so if your dept succeeds another won’t make their goals. it was maddening. The average manager only lasts 5 years. I look at everything going on in the world and follow a lot of different people and sites. It seems to be the same setup as the company I worked for. Religious, political(government), financial, medical, spiritual, aliens and such. Most agree on “end if the world as we know it” philosophies. They point to one another saying the other has to be a psyop or you’re being mislead. If more people agree then it takes away from the other groups. We can see how power and money to control media is an advantage. I’m seeing more shaky “i’m on the ground” videos out there and all i can think of is the Blair Witch Project. Who knows whats real or a production. Again, more money wins. people will act for money. I have no choice but to look at all I can and make a gut instinct call. Always an open mind to every possibility.Challenging
10:19 AM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by John6917 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Cotton, click on at the bottom under it