Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
thank you for posting this
ive been hearing a lot lately about using fof hair loss, eyebrows, and lashes. Do you know anything or does the dr mention which one to use?
i see whole foods sells the jamacian “black castor seed oil” and a lot of tick toks use to grow hair back
thank you ❤️
08:43 AM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
IAM NJoy @NJoy
31 March, 10:22
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Fenugreek seeds with coconut & castor oil as a hair treatment very helpful too. Gently heat the seeds in the coconut oil and add Caster oil to mix once the oil has cooled.
Rosemary is known to stimulate hair growth too. I make a hair/skin toner from Kombucha I brew, let it get to vinegar PH, then complete a 2nd ferment with fresh rosemary for a few months. Keeps the skin & scalp healthy - I’ve even some baby hair growing back again x recommend as interim support, but as we know it’s all about inner health for the best & long term results.
Much love x

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
31 March, 10:13
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Correct, castor oil is also very helpful when used on the skin & to support scalp/hair health. Castor oil has anti-microbial & anti-inflammatory properties, and has many uses for health & wellbeing purposes. It tends to be a little thicker than most oils but an effective product nonetheless. Source clean & cold pressed products.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts