MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
11 October, 08:11
Monte Urbano map from 1587. Notice there's no ice wall, instead, we see cities & towns. Also shows regions where giants lived.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
11 October, 08:35
In response MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Did you see some of the wild creatures in those maps??? What is our actual history???
09:53 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 October, 11:06
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Hybrids????

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
12 October, 07:43
i just found a hundred year old italian lamp @ a theift store that is hand decorated with centaurs.. male & boobed female... its a curious piece & was just realizing this fact as well.. i was startled yo see a female centaur with boobs..on a lamp.. looks just like these drawings

12 October, 10:00
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
That is so wild!

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
12 October, 07:16
The Phoenix is a Symbol for (endless) Civilization change on this Planet,
done by self Destruction.

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 October, 06:58
Maybe they still exist on the lands hidden from is? Perhaps it's not a myth?

I love the awakening process!!! I learn more each day and have more to research every day!!!

12 October, 10:06
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Me too!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 October, 06:57
they would have us believe the pyramids 5000 years old..

ROFL.......................................

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 October, 09:58
perhaps he included myths?

11 October, 10:05
In response reaper myer to his Publication
perhaps, but it's such fun to think that there were(and maybe still are) unicorns, don't you think?????