Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 February, 02:04
Hey White Hats:

Why the F does the IRS still exist???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
04 February, 05:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So they can take what little I have. On the phone with them now to set up yet another payment plan and once again no stimilus for this girl and I only make $20 an hour. Had to rent out my bedroom to stay aloat after layoff from big pharma after 15 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greg Holland @DeplorableGeorgian
04 February, 06:50
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Trump made certain that the irs cannot take anything from you. scare tactics

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
04 February, 07:15
In response Greg Holland to his Publication
I'm on a payment plan they take money from me every month.

Greg Holland @DeplorableGeorgian
04 February, 08:06
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
I dont want to give any advice, but, stop paying.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
Not sure how to do that at this point, it automatic deduction.
02:14 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Greg Holland to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DorQus17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DorQus Patriot, click on at the bottom under it