Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
12 October, 01:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I’ve always wanted to, but haven’t yet…. I guess I’m still too afraid of not making it back to my right state of mind, and possibly winding up in a lunatic asylum, lol! 🤔😬
They say, it’s all the way live tho’.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 October, 09:09
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
same

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 October, 11:42
23 journeys.
Don’t judge me, lol.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
11 October, 11:41
F.T.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
11 October, 09:39
I have a patient at work who harvest seeds from morning glory flowers in the fall. He chews them. Says it gives same effects as LSD 🤷‍♀️

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
11 October, 08:16
wonder if low dose ayahuasca has some of the depression and anxiety relief microdose psilocybin supposedly has? I know both VK and Mush appear to be advocates of micro dosing 🤔

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 October, 07:03
IT VRILL LARVAS ARE IN AYAHUSCA... 🤔

https://youtu.be/iwBMn3e9r...

Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
11 October, 07:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
That's a really sick album cover

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 October, 06:09
yes & also San Pedro which I preferred.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 October, 06:05
Once was enough, and I am not talking about mindfulness.

LeLe John @Grace1125
11 October, 06:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
DMT for those that prefer 15 minutes of mindfulness over 8 hours 🥰

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 October, 06:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Ya never forget a bad trip, i hear... lol

1776 ... @IGG1776
11 October, 06:05
Might be fun 😎

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
11 October, 05:56
"...this ancient medicine opens the pineal gland which can provide clarity and direction in your life."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Are plants the gateway to the mind? | Decoded - YouTube

Can plants be the gateway to the mind? Hollywood actor @amrwaked explores whether plants like Ayahuasca and the Blue Lotus were the source of knowledge and i...

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
11 October, 09:54
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
physiological warfare at its finest !
VK has spoken about this in a different way

DMT The Experience much different exercise and altered state of consciousness ..
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
What Is Happening in the Brain During a DMT Trip? - YouTube

Taken from JRE #1854 w/Rick Strassman:https://open.spotify.com/episode/56jFEMXBynPmREm463zRVc?si=4c060f852a8a4693

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 October, 06:03
Related info ...
Mind expanding gifts from God.
Everything we needed was supplied.
Cabal made sure many of God's gifts were keep hidden or unavailable, all while supplying & cashin in on harmul additive drugs. Oh what a trip it'll be.

PS: not a dr or guru, propper settling, attitude & guide/sitter recommended.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
11 October, 05:47
What is it , bug killer?

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
11 October, 05:39
Looks like its from Franz Kafka's Novella, The Metamorphosis. about waking up as a cockroach.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 October, 06:03
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
If I remember well, Kafka killed himself?