Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 October, 04:32
A little reminder of what happened here 1 month ago.

PayPal was hounding Koba for who the mods here were. They no doubt wanted to secure their misinformation czars for anonup. Koba told them we self moderate and don't have any.

PayPal then refused to service anonup.

For all of you who cancelled and missed this, don't you feel even better now?

Koba is the best!!!🙏💛😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
I never had a PayPal account - didn't make sense to me. However, I wonder if something like a cold wallet storage platform - similar to Ledger can be a solution. It allows for the transfer of funds.
08:37 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Richie in this post can reply
Just Mee @TrustinGod
11 October, 09:11
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
The one reason for using Paypal is that you have only one company (payment system) that has your credit card #. That is why I started using it awhile back. Don't want to give my cc # to every etailer out there. I'm assuming the great majority of etailers would want to maintain a good reputation so as not to lose their privilege of using Paypal's payment system. They assist resolving issues with merchants, which some people may see as an added benefit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
11 October, 09:21
In response Just Mee to his Publication
I opened a separate account with my bank which was used only on the internet. This way etailers didn't have my main bank account number, nor did I have to pay fees to my bank for using this account. Always kept a low balance in the event of someone trying to drain my bank account. My brother had a PayPal account which was drained of $7,000.