Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
A little reminder of what happened here 1 month ago.

PayPal was hounding Koba for who the mods here were. They no doubt wanted to secure their misinformation czars for anonup. Koba told them we self moderate and don't have any.

PayPal then refused to service anonup.

For all of you who cancelled and missed this, don't you feel even better now?

Koba is the best!!!πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ˜˜
04:32 AM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 December, 09:20
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Koba is genius! and amazeballs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
12 October, 01:46
You are most amazing and always ahead of the game...you are more appreciated then you can imagine... Thank you for all you do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
12 October, 01:29
I need another pay site, im not too good on the web so i need one Easy And Secure. Anyone have one in mind??? Thanks. God Speed Mr Administrator. πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

We the People @grandmatobe
11 October, 04:41
Thanks for the reminder! I forgot why I cancelled paypal a month ago! #oldAGEsucks

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 October, 01:14
Sensei Kobayashi πŸ™ @administrator we truly love and appreciate what you have done for freedom and truth all these years. I always wonder if you ever took your Christmas tree down. #Truepatriot

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
11 October, 12:36
F**k PayPal - YouTube

New podcast episode up today! https://rokfin.com/creator/prisonplanetDONATE: https://www.subscribestar.com/paul-joseph-watsonLOCALS (Exclusive content!): htt...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 October, 01:21
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
More videos like this on the regime's fookery. It was good!!!

Olaf Koll @OlafK
12 October, 02:47
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
good stuff

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 October, 11:35
Manipulation and manipulators have always made my hackles stand straight up! Injustice to the max! Arrrrgggh! 😣

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
11 October, 11:20
Cancelling my paypal account literally took 17 seconds. πŸ˜‚

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 October, 10:29
Thank you so much @administrator !
We love you!

This move reminds me of all their other ones to normalize they evil plans thinking no one will push back!

Well guess what you dark sobs, those days ARE GONE AND WILL NEVER RETURN!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 October, 10:29
Thank you so much @administrator !
We love you!

This move reminds me of all their other ones to normalize they evil plans thinking no one will push back!

Well guess what you dark sobs, those days ARE GONE AND WILL NEVER RETURN!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
11 October, 10:26
The Power of the People is a Beautful Thing!

WWG1WGA πŸ’™

Dottie French @DotOn777
11 October, 10:06
@administrator

Thank you for EVERYTHING πŸ’™

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 October, 10:02
this is by far the greatest platform out there!

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
11 October, 09:48
We Love AU & Koba. Thank You!

Hold on gang, going to get bumpy.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
11 October, 09:45
Does anyone have a good alternative to Paypal?? Venmo is owned by Paypal so they're out too. My website is with wix, and deleted the accept payments from Paypal option, but what is another convenient, safe way to send money to a friend instantly? That's the only other reason I used paypal/venmo.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
11 October, 01:20
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
gabpay ?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 October, 09:33
Divine protection over this site.πŸ˜‡

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
11 October, 09:23
😁Thank you Koba!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 October, 09:17
We are forever indebted to Koba for creating this great space to speak freely. Thank you

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
11 October, 09:17
Thank you again, Koba! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»
And thank you, Alcyone for re-sharing this info. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
11 October, 08:55
Never used Paypal. Let'em go broke πŸ‘πŸ»

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
11 October, 08:54
I remember! It is such a blessing to be here! Thank you again @administrator !

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 October, 08:52
Thank you for the reminder.πŸ’ž

Richie Richard @Richie
11 October, 08:37
I never had a PayPal account - didn't make sense to me. However, I wonder if something like a cold wallet storage platform - similar to Ledger can be a solution. It allows for the transfer of funds.

Just Mee @TrustinGod
11 October, 09:11
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
The one reason for using Paypal is that you have only one company (payment system) that has your credit card #. That is why I started using it awhile back. Don't want to give my cc # to every etailer out there. I'm assuming the great majority of etailers would want to maintain a good reputation so as not to lose their privilege of using Paypal's payment system. They assist resolving issues with merchants, which some people may see as an added benefit.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 October, 08:35

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 October, 08:21
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Awesome Koba!
So happy I was sble to donate before that happened.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 October, 08:18
I ditched paypal THAT day. I only got paypal to donate here anyway.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
11 October, 08:10
There should be no one on here that is involved with paypal anymore. Unless you need it to eat you should cancel. We have to stand and stick together against the machine. God Bless us all.

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
11 October, 09:58
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
canceled my account yesterday! screw β€˜em!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
11 October, 08:06
I sure would appreciate it if PayPal drop more than the latest 6%. I find it odd that Wall Street find that Paypal is going to be the strongest buy soon.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 October, 07:37
God Bless you Koba, thank you for following you discernment.
Now PayPal will be trying to scrape up any possible clients.
@administrator
I don't think anyone needs a PayPal ... unless I'm missing something why not just open a bank account that can be paid online and use automatic w/drawls set up in advance. My local bank handles this for me, perhaps that could work for AU?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
11 October, 09:45
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I have always had a petty cash account. Never give out my larger accounts.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
11 October, 07:30
So, paypal wanted to get their pervert claws into this site, well done Koba for standing up against them and standing up for for truth, and those who spread the truth.

Ive never used paypal, nor will I ever use paypal

I hope it goes down the toilet in days.