Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 10:58
Transplants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 October, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If I was going to move-
I would do research first to see what the environment would be like.
-An island, would I need shorts and flip flops.
- A mountain... wool sweaters and boots.
- Texas, Guns, hats and a good sense of community.
Anonup brings many different people together and forms a very unique community - We all have something to bring to the table.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 October, 01:19
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
THE GO(L)DEN LIGHT OF GOD DESTROYS THE FED

A. U. is A Holo-Fractal, Multi-Dimensional (Q)uantum (Q)uilt--An All-Embracing UNI-VERSE-Al "SING"-U-LARITY "COMPOSED" of VIBRATIONAL Frequencies GROUNDED in the LI(Q)ID LIGHT of
the UNIVERSAL SPIRIT, Otherwise Known as GOD.

(A)(U) the ATOMIC Structure of GOLD

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
"We are stardust, we are GOlDen and we got to get ourselves back to the Garden" Woodstock by Joni Mitchell.
02:05 PM - Oct 10, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 October, 02:13
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
We are STARSEEDS

"WE COME SPINNING OUT OF NOTHINGNESS SCATTERING STARS LIKE DUST." -12th Century Poet and Whirling Dervish, Rumi