Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
HCHC 12222 @HComo
03 March, 02:15
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lindy McMartin @MidnightRavenWolf
05 February, 09:33
😥😥Very Sad, But Very True😥😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
05 February, 05:07

chore Toke @choretoke
05 February, 04:10
I was at the grocery store today, i dont wear mask or i kinda refuse to wear one, so anyways this jerk says where is your mask i had my ear muffs on i pretended i didnt hear him, im the type of person that i will tell you off in a second 🤨 i had to bite my tongue on that one😏sometimes you have to pick and choose your battles😏

Little Bird @LittleBird203
05 February, 03:39
Dear Lord, the thiught of this makes my stomach turn and my heart hurt, and I dont even have childten.
Keep your kids close and never cease to pray for a safer world. 😢

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 February, 03:38
I always thought this and wondered why Trump supported the masks.....ANDDD i said this when masks started beign pushed and idiots laughed at me.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
05 February, 03:38
Yes! A mask for a virus that is nothing more than a cold for them...but hey lets hide their faces so we can't see their expressions anymore. Just makes it that much easier to ignore and not even look at the fear in their eyes!

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 February, 04:28
In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication
I tested positive for covid-19 six weeks ago. It was the mildest cold I ever had in my life. Sinus congestion for about a day and a slight cough for 3 days. Politicians are ruining people's lives because of this nonsense. Everyone involved in this scam needs to be jailed.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
05 February, 03:36
😭So true

Angel Joy @superradangel
05 February, 03:14
I just posted this to fb and they fact checked it AND literally deleted my post without notice. Incredible.

Mini Lewis @MRSFBA
05 February, 02:27
Indeed. Masks are the perfect cover 🤐

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 February, 02:21