Kennedy Wins.

#KennedyVision
10:10 AM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 October, 08:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
1010 was also the time used in honor of v-day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 10:22
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
I See No Reason Why The Gunpowder Treason Should Ever Be Forgot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
10 October, 07:04
Multiple meanings. Below is info about radio station 1010 WINS
This was posted 4 hours ago on the internet. What if 1010 WINS going to be a working station when EBS happens? And the timing is Oct 27?? It is going to be on 92.3 FM. I got my short wave radio today.
READ!!

Audacy is making some notable changes at New York City news stations WINS(AM), famously known as 1010 WINS, and sister station WCBS(AM), which is heard on at 880.

“Beginning Oct. 27, 1010 WINS, the most-listened-to news station in the country, will be simulcast on 92.3 FM, greatly improving its coverage reach throughout New York, New Jersey and Connecticut,” the company said.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 10:27
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
Very interdasting.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
10 October, 04:39
I really want something spectacular to happen today.

I really do…

Kelly Lasala @KellyL1208
10 October, 02:07
I can not find this tweet on Grassley's Twitter - Please provide the link.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
10 October, 01:53
Holy comms

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
10 October, 11:43
Miss the twitter days! 😎

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
10 October, 11:42
Forgive me, but what does 10:10 mean?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 12:35
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
That's for Q to know and us to find out.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 October, 10:26
notice that time stamp 10:10 on 10:10 thanks JFK JR fan!!!

10 October, 10:25
awe this is what winning is like!! I can feel the vibe over here in AZ

10 October, 10:24
Thanks to Chuck for all he has done!!